1/14/2010

Truly Mom Planners!


Sometimes when you are at a low point in your life you get clarity, and that’s how truly mom was formed.

We have new planners at Bloom that we think you will LOVE!  They are NOT only for moms!!!!  They are for everyone.  Here is the "Truly Mom Story" written by the founder, Michelle. 




Maria, and I were friends when cancer put my life into turmoil and me into a wheelchair. Along with my sister, Kristin, they stood by me through my treatment and rejoiced with me when I started walking again. During that time, they too were going through their own life struggles-at some point I guess every mom does.

So there we were, four accomplished yet changed women having deep conversations about the age-old topics of enjoying every moment, knowing what’s important and how to better organize our lives, but this time, with new insights, insights only these new challenges could have taught us.

We focused on what, in essence, truly is the heartbeat of what makes us all moms - whether we are working in an office or at home, it is the simple, silly things that give us the greatest pleasure. When I was incapacitated, it wasn’t my career or the paycheck that I missed. I longed for the simple things in life like packing my kids’ lunches and picking them up from school. When I finally got back on my feet, the four of us simply wanted to find a better way to appreciate the small joys that we get out of each day by making the entire harried part of the day just a little less complicated.

We think we may have done just that. We’ve created a smart and stylish tri-fold planner. Instead of the traditional binder-book planner that has everything from dizzying conversion charts to the medical history of your Aunt Gladis, we simply included what we felt moms truly needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment